The first few months with each of our babies was, well, complex. Yes, it was a magical time, that newborn stage, but also SO HARD. It was hard on me, my husband, and, when we had them, our other kids. As most parents can attest, bringing a baby home is BEYOND a seismic shift in life, especially the first time you do it. Check out this wonderful post from Metro Dad about his first 12 weeks with Peanut. It is right on. And while your at it, vote for him for Best Daddy Blog at the BoBs.
Cooper & Emily
- Nothing says "Happy Holidays" like the AMAZING Recipes in The Motherhood's Holiday Rice Krispies Recipe Challenge
- DIY, cont.
- Homemade Holidays
- Fantastic Holiday Gift Ideas From Everyone in TheMotherhood
- Computer Dog!
- Advice for Expecting and New Moms – Highlights from the Talk
- Curiosity, Grit, Zest, Gratitude, Social Intelligence, Self Control, Optimism
- The State of the Mom Blogosphere - Highlights from the Talk
- TheMotherhood Survey of Mom Bloggers
- Here’s to the crazy ones.
- online jobs on My sister, the farmer
- freelance writing jobs on What happens when you point at a goat?
- freelance writers on Yaz
- freelance writer on VTech’s Ultimate Tips for Encouraging Kids to Read
- freelance writer jobs on Great Ideas for Lower Impact Living (from our live chat with Michelle Conlin)
- ריצוף גרניט on It's A Boy: Women Writers on Raising Sons
- online job on Advice for Expecting and New Moms – Highlights from the Talk
- rc helicopter reviews on Anna Quindlen
- קלאב מד on Wii Fit Fun
- ideal casino on DIY, cont.